The Annapolis Chamber Music Project is open to students ages 12-18 (Grades 6-12) as well as adult amateurs who play standard orchestral instruments. ACMP's focus is on chamber music and students will be immersed in playing independently (one on a part) in small ensembles without a conductor.
Participants must be able to perform at a minimum of Level 3-4 (Intermediate) according to the Maryland Music Educator's Association rating. Locate your specific instrument and current solo to confirm. If you have questions, please contact us.
Chamber music groups will be formed based on age, playing ability, and completion of a placement audition.
A non-refundable application fee of $25 is due at the time of application. A limited number of spaces are available. Applications are accepted on rolling admission basis. We encourage students to apply early.
NOTE: We are looking to fill specific ensembles including string trios/quartets, woodwind trios/quintets, brass trios/quintets, and a small chamber orchestra. Staff pianists will be available to provide accompaniment in master classes and chamber groups involving piano.
Before June 15, 2015: $350 ~~ After June 15, 2015: $400.
Please complete the appropriate form (Student or Adult) and submit with your application fee. Forms can either be completed online or by printing out the appropriate PDF and completing.
- Do not forget to submit your application fee.
- If applying online submit your payment by using the Online Application form.
- If completing your form by hand and mailing it, please see instructions below for Printable Applications.
NOTE: Print out the appropriate form, complete and mail it with your $25 non-refundable application fee (payable to the Annapolis Chamber Players) to: ACMP, c/o The Annapolis Chamber Players, 1934 Pendennis Dr., Annapolis, MD 21409
- Within two weeks of submitting your application, you will be notified of your application outcome.
- After acceptance, students will receive pertinent forms and a tuition contract.
- Signed forms and tuition payment must be returned within two weeks of acceptance to reserve your space.
After June 1st, applications will be handled in an expedited fashion. Please contact us.